|Queen of the Hill Puppies:
- Are bred for TEMPERAMENT, HEALTH and HYPO-ALLERGENIC COATS.
- Have happy, health screened parents with great bloodlines.
- Are sold by trustworthy people.
- Are raised in our home and handled from the day they are born, making them well socialized and a joy to
Welcome to Queen of the Hill Puppies!
We are a small, family run operation, raising F1
Mini-Labradoodle, Irish Doodle, and F1B
Petite Labradoodle puppies IN OUR HOME
in Western Wisconsin.
We own four dogs, Sadie, Maddie, Bree, and
Scout. Since they are our pets, and they live in our
home, they receive a tremendous amount of love
We are just a short drive from the Twin
Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN and
are right off Interstate 94. If you live too far
away, we can have your puppy driven or
flown to you for an additional cost. See
our FAQ's for cost of delivery.
Our dogs are our pets, and they are treated like
Because we breed our dogs with Poodles, our
puppies are all generally non-shedding or low
shedding making them much more
hypo-allergenic. This is great for any of you
who happen to suffer from allergies! Please talk
with us if your family has concerns about allergies.
Please take some time to explore our site and see
how we are different from a lot of other breeders.
Thanks, Jason and Jessica
|Maddie in "her" favorite chair.
Queen of the Hill Puppies
- Have their tails left intact. We love to see happy, wagging tails!
- Have their dewclaws removed.
- Are extremely healthy due to "Hybrid Vigor".
- Are up to date on their shots and de-worming medicine.
- Have started potty training/crate training
- Are health checked by our veterinarian.
- Come with a health guarantee. See our FAQ's page for more info on our health guarantee.
- Come with a life-long support system. If you ever have a question or problem just give us a call!
|"Where the dogs are treated like royalty!"
|SITE LAST UPDATED: JULY 13TH, 2016
(WE UPDATE OUR SITE PROMPTLY ONCE A PUPPY HAS BEEN SOLD)
|Sadie, searching for
her lost stick.
|Bree, chilling on the front porch
|©2010-2016 All images and text is the copyrighted material of Queen of the Hill Puppies, LLC.
Do not copy, or reuse any images or text found on this website.
Irish Doodles: Scout will be bred to Gazoo on her
next heat cycle, which could be anytime now. From
the time she goes into heat it will be two months until
the puppies are born and then eight weeks until the
puppies can go to their new homes.Please visit our
"Irish Doodle Puppies" page for more information.
Mini-Labradoodles: Sadie was bred to O'Reilly in
late July, 2016. Her puppies will be born in late
September and be ready to go to their new homes in
late November, 2016. Please visit our
"Mini-Labradoodle Puppies" page for more information.
Petite Labradoodles: Bree will be taking a break on
her September heat cycle and then be bred in late
March, 2017 to O'Reilly. Please visit our "Petite
Labradoodle Puppies" page for more information.
Cockapoo's: Maddie has been retired. We are
working on finding another Cocker Spaniel to be the
mom of our future litters of Cockapoo's.
|Scout, look at that beautiful red
|Licensed and Inspected by the State of Wisconsin: 400844-DS
For more information on why we are licensed and what benefits that brings you please visit our FAQ page.